We offer the highest quality prototyping service from our base in Kyoto, Japan. Kyoto Shisaku Net works to solve various issues in each manufacturing process. We provide integrated support, planning the design, proposing a processing method, conducting rapid prototyping through metal and resin processing, and even providing advice on mass production. We will always contact you within 24 hours of receiving a request. We can also greatly reduce turnaround by promoting a concurrent workflow for each process. Speeding up the product development cycle results in your product entering the market more quickly.
Kyoto Shisaku Net is based in Kyoto, a major hub for global manufacturing enterprises. By collaborating with Makers Boot Camp, which provides support for hardware/IoT startups designed for mass product, we hope to increase contact with venture enterprises, and take initiative on prototyping that focuses on new development. Our goal is to solve the wide-ranging issues facing the world’s hardware and IoT startups, and to build new business opportunities in the Japanese manufacturing industry. We are also working to create an ecosystem in Kyoto that will make Japan synonymous with hardware. Working alongside Makers Boot Camp, we hope to turn Kyoto into the capital of manufacturing start-ups.
- 15 July 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Mitsuyo Yamamoto President and CEO of the company will have the speech at Kyoto Monozukuri Valley Course "The second time of 100 years venture event"
- 6 July 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information on maintenance and resilience OSAKA 2020 (printed circuit board repair service)
- 6 July 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information on industrial underwater drone (ROV) seminar (online seminar)
- 4 June 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information on Industrial Underwater Drone (ROV) Seminar (Online Seminar)
- 30 April 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Announcement on postponement of the 2020 Japan-US Medical Device Innovation Forum Kyoto