We offer the highest quality prototyping service from our base in Kyoto, Japan. Kyoto Shisaku Net works to solve various issues in each manufacturing process. We provide integrated support, planning the design, proposing a processing method, conducting rapid prototyping through metal and resin processing, and even providing advice on mass production. We will always contact you within 24 hours of receiving a request. We can also greatly reduce turnaround by promoting a concurrent workflow for each process. Speeding up the product development cycle results in your product entering the market more quickly.
Kyoto Shisaku Net is based in Kyoto, a major hub for global manufacturing enterprises. By collaborating with Makers Boot Camp, which provides support for hardware/IoT startups designed for mass product, we hope to increase contact with venture enterprises, and take initiative on prototyping that focuses on new development. Our goal is to solve the wide-ranging issues facing the world’s hardware and IoT startups, and to build new business opportunities in the Japanese manufacturing industry. We are also working to create an ecosystem in Kyoto that will make Japan synonymous with hardware. Working alongside Makers Boot Camp, we hope to turn Kyoto into the capital of manufacturing start-ups.
- 4 June 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information on Industrial Underwater Drone (ROV) Seminar (Online Seminar)
- 30 April 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Announcement on postponement of the 2020 Japan-US Medical Device Innovation Forum Kyoto
- 22 Feb 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Announcement on exhibiting at the 24th Machine Element Technology Exhibition (Robot Intelligent Technology and Products)
- 20 Feb 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Takamitsu Oka will be presenting at the 4th Technology Seminar of “Okayama Next-Generation Industry-Related Technology Study Group”
- 5 Feb 2020
- 【crossEffect】Our model will be exhibited at Orion's booth at the 6th Wearable EXPO.