We offer the highest quality prototyping service from our base in Kyoto, Japan. Kyoto Shisaku Net works to solve various issues in each manufacturing process. We provide integrated support, planning the design, proposing a processing method, conducting rapid prototyping through metal and resin processing, and even providing advice on mass production. We will always contact you within 24 hours of receiving a request. We can also greatly reduce turnaround by promoting a concurrent workflow for each process. Speeding up the product development cycle results in your product entering the market more quickly.
Kyoto Shisaku Net is based in Kyoto, a major hub for global manufacturing enterprises. By collaborating with Makers Boot Camp, which provides support for hardware/IoT startups designed for mass product, we hope to increase contact with venture enterprises, and take initiative on prototyping that focuses on new development. Our goal is to solve the wide-ranging issues facing the world’s hardware and IoT startups, and to build new business opportunities in the Japanese manufacturing industry. We are also working to create an ecosystem in Kyoto that will make Japan synonymous with hardware. Working alongside Makers Boot Camp, we hope to turn Kyoto into the capital of manufacturing start-ups.
- 13 Sep 2021
- 【Nango】Publication of an article about the miniature shrine with Nango carving again! (Kyoto Newspaper・Asahi Newspaper)
- 2 Sep 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Addition of a tester example on the web page of "Printed Circuit Board Implementation Overseas Base"
- 31 Aug 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Announcement of the 24th [Kansai] Manufacturing Components Technique Exhibition (M-Tech)
- 17 Aug 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Publication of documents on the website for the drain water treatment device "Drain Tolle"
- 27 July 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Publication of "Burr-Removing Robot System" on the Nihon Sanki newspaper.
- 16 July 2021
- 【crossEffect】Publication of an article advertisement about the medical-use high-functioning mask on Toyo-Keizai Online.
- 15 July 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Our article was introduced on the website of Editorial Engineering Laboratory.
- 5 July 2021
- 【JOHNAN】Publishment of the web page about "0201 Semiconductor Substrate with Built-In Capacitor"