We offer the highest quality prototyping service from our base in Kyoto, Japan. Kyoto Shisaku Net works to solve various issues in each manufacturing process. We provide integrated support, planning the design, proposing a processing method, conducting rapid prototyping through metal and resin processing, and even providing advice on mass production. We will always contact you within 24 hours of receiving a request. We can also greatly reduce turnaround by promoting a concurrent workflow for each process. Speeding up the product development cycle results in your product entering the market more quickly.
Kyoto Shisaku Net is based in Kyoto, a major hub for global manufacturing enterprises. By collaborating with Makers Boot Camp, which provides support for hardware/IoT startups designed for mass product, we hope to increase contact with venture enterprises, and take initiative on prototyping that focuses on new development. Our goal is to solve the wide-ranging issues facing the world’s hardware and IoT startups, and to build new business opportunities in the Japanese manufacturing industry. We are also working to create an ecosystem in Kyoto that will make Japan synonymous with hardware. Working alongside Makers Boot Camp, we hope to turn Kyoto into the capital of manufacturing start-ups.
- 25 Nov 2020
- 【JOHNAN】The sixth Kyoto Monozukuri Valley Lecture "DNA of Beauty, Collaboration and Innovation". Kyoto University Graduate School of Business Administration, Mitsuyo Yamamoto, President and CEO of the Company, will take part in the Metropolitan Study Group.
- 16 Oct 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Our company received the encouragement award from director of the Okayama Labor Bureau.
- 7 Oct 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information for the fifth Kyoto Manufacturing Valley Course at Kyoto University Graduate School of Management, Kyoto University
- 15 Sep 2020
- 【crossEffect】Our company attended the award ceremony of the "Kyoto Creator Award".
- 14 Sep 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Industrial Underwater Vehicle (ROV) "MOGOOL (MOGOOL-PRO)" has been adopted by the Public Interest Incorporated Foundation New Industry Creation Research Organization (NIRO)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Our "Deburring Robot System" was published in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Newspaper).
- 8 Sep 2020
- 【JOHNAN】Information on the 23rd [Kansai] Machine Element Technology Exhibition (M-Tech Kansai).
- 3 Sep 2020
- 【crossEffect】An article about high-performance medical masks was posted on the Kyoto Shimbun website.
- 3 Sep 2020
- 【crossEffect】A press release on high-performance medical masks has been distributed on the website of the National Cardiovascular Research Center.